Thursday 29 September 2011

Some Freebies for you

A few freebies for you,
The tube is in 7 different colors, and there
are 6 different Dresses.... soooooooooo
I did each colour into each dress,
making 42 Tubes in all!!
The preview shows the 7 colors and the 6 dresses.
Of course they are CU OK! and I have
included both the PNG and the PSD files in the Zip...
so something for everyone I hope lol,
Just hope someone makes use of them....


Photobucket

You can find them HERE
Password = CuddzBlog

Watch out for more tubes
Please leave a comment either in the chat box below
or when you download....
Thank you all
xxxxxx
Enjoy and
HAVE FUN
xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 29, 2011. Thanks again.